Friday 23 November 2012

Leave it to Allah



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

ا سَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه



A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call as soon as possible. He changed His clothes and went directly to the surgery block.

He found the boy's father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor. On seeing him, the dad suddenly yelled.

"Why did you take all this time to come? Don't you know my son's life is in danger? Don't you have any sense of responsibility?

The doctor managed a weak smiled and said back, "I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital but I came as fast as I could after receiving to call... I wish you'd calm down while my team work our very best, InsyaAllah"

"Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son is dying how you would react and what will you do??" said the father angrily.

The doctor smiled again and replied, “Just pray hard to Allah s.w.t, from He we were created and to Him we will return.”

"Giving advises when we're not concerned is so easy" Murmured the father.

The surgery took a few painstaking hours and then the doctor went out, a glimpse of relieved shown on his face.

“Alhamdulillah, your son is saved." And without waiting for the father's reply he carried on his way running.

"Why is he so arrogant? Couldn't he wait for some minutes so that I can ask about my son's state?" Said the father to a nearby nurse as soon as he saw the doctor left.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face, "His son died yesterday in a road accident, He was in the burial when we called him for your son's surgery. And now that he saved your son's life he left running to finish his son's burial."




1 comment: